TERMS & CONDITIONS
All our appointments are very important to us here at Sarai. Whilst we understand sometimes things crop up and unforeseen circumstances mean you may not be able to make your appointment or need to reschedule, but please do let us know so we can accommodate someone else. We are a busy salon with a waiting list, when an appointment is cancelled last minute or you simple don’t turn up, we are left with a gap in our diary that is too late to fill and other clients miss out.
- We please ask for a minimum of 48 hours’ notice of a cancellation.
In the event that the appointment is cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment date, or the person does not arrive for the appointment, a late cancelation fee may occur to recover costs incurred by us in maintaining the availability of our employees and resources. Our amazing team work on commission and missed appointments affect their salary. This will be a charge of up to 50% of the total appointment cost. We do appreciate that In certain circumstances you may not be able to keep your appointment.
- If you do not turn up for your appointment and miss two or more appointments, a non-refundable deposit for future appointments will be required. There will also be a charge for the missed appointment of 50% of the total appointment cost.
Booking fees and costs
- There is a booking fee charged for any Aesthetic appointments and any large appointments. This is to secure your appointment. We need 48 hrs for any cancellations, or the booking fees will be non-refundable. The booking fee will come off your final bill.
- There will be an added charge for extra time required on very long hair appointments; this may be required due to overdue colours, extra colour required, and extra time for haircuts and extremely thick and long hair.
- Colour corrections will be on quotation and will require a consultation and strand test prior to the appointment. Please make us aware of what you have used on your hair.
- If you are booking your colour online, you must choose the colour service first before your cut & finish or it may result in the full service not being possible to be carried out that day.Skin tests are required 48hrs prior to a new colour service.
- Young children’s haircuts are available Monday – Wednesday only
- You may request a team member to continue to wear a face covering. All guidelines will be followed according to the Government and the World Health Organisation guidelines
- We are only excepting card payment at this time.
- If you are unhappy with your hair or beauty service, we ask you to contact us within 48hrs after your appointment. Our policy is to adjust any technical issues. After 48hrs, a charge may occur. Each situation will be reviewed.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES & PRECAUTIONS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR APPOINTMENT AND DURING YOUR SALON VISIT
Living with Covid-19
We continue to take Covid-19 very seriously and are following best practice advice by the Government and will be updated regularly.
The safety of both our clients and team is of upmost importance. We please ask that you take this advice and postponed your visit to the salon if you have a positive test to Covid-19.
We know that CoVid-19 has not gone away.
If you wish to wear a mask in the salon and would prefer that your stylist/beautician did too, then we will also wear a mask whilst carrying out your service or treatments. We do also have the hub space away from the busy salon for anyone who would prefer a quieter more secluded space during your visit. There is no need to ask us to wear a mask, if you come in wearing a mask, we will automatically wear one during your visit. You can also request the same during your booking. We still have other safety measures in place but if you have any concerns at all, then please don’t hesitate to contact Sarah or Lisa on 01344 761132 or by email, email@example.com We value your opinion and want to make sure your visit is as comfortable as possible.
If you test positive for Covid-19 or are feeling unwell with a high temperature or symptoms of corona virus, then we will reschedule your appointment for a later date
Thank you for your patience, understanding and support. We will always strive for giving you’re the best customer care.