Message to Clients on Reopening
COVID-19 GUIDELINES & PRECAUTIONS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR APPOINTMENT AND DURING YOUR SALON VISIT
We are taking the Covid-19 outbreak very seriously and are following best practice advice by the Government and will be updated regularly
- We please ask for a minimum of 48 hours’ notice of a cancellation, or a cancelation charge may occur
- You may be asked for payment details. A £30-£50 deposits will be taken for extra long appointments or bulk bookings
- Test and Trace – It is mandatory that we have your details on our system for track and trace. Please make us aware if your email or mobile number has changed. We have our QR code displayed for test and trace, if you have the NHS COVID-19 app, please scan your QR code on arrival.
- Before your appointment you must make us aware if you have cut or coloured your hair during lockdown since you last visited to the salon. If you have coloured your hair, please let us know what you have used, if possible the empty box. It could result in us being unable to do your hair on the day if we haven’t been made aware prior to your appointment.
- Please come alone to your appointments. If you require assistance, please arrange this when booking
- Older child’s hair-cuts will still be available, however they must be of an age where they can have their hair shampooed and come alone.
- Young children’s haircuts will be available after phase one of re opening, then Monday – Wednesday only, due to the reduced capacity within the salon.
- Please do arrive on time to your appointment so as to not cause congestion in our waiting area and to help us maintain our strict booking system so as to follow social distancing measures. Lateness may result in you not being able to have your full service, but you may still be charged.
- On arrival, please wait outside until you are asked to enter, or only enter if the reception area is clear. There will be a queuing system outside if someone is already at reception when you arrive.
- Marked out social distancing zones will be clear around the reception area
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the salon. Hand sanitizer will be available at reception and throughout the salon for you to use
- You may be asked to have a temperature check.
- Where possible please don’t bring a coat, or please place it in your bag close to you. You can hang up your own coat in the cloakroom, but you must place it in a large bag first. Please bring minimal belongings. We are unable to help with this.
- We will carry out a deep clean of the salon every day
- After each client visit, we will reset and clean stations; rotate between different sets of equipment, making sure to properly disinfect all tools after each use.
- Beauty rooms and the manicure tables will be cleaned after each use; the manicure tables will have protective screens.
- All towels and gowns will be single use only or disposable. All laundry will be washed after each use at 60 degrees.
- Whilst in the salon it is now mandatory for all clients to wear a cloth covering/mask, a surcharge will be added if we need to provide this for you.
- We are now able to offer hot beverages in disposable, recyclable cups. We ask that you only remove your face covering to have a drink. Please use the hand sanitisers provided. We are still unable to offer our coffee biscuits and we ask you not to bring your own food into the salon. If you would like a glass of water, you are able to help yourself from our bottled water machine, we recommend you sanitize your hands before removing your mask to drink and ask you do this when your stylist is finished or a service is developing. Please then dispose of your cup in the bin provided. This is a temporary measure until the distance rules are amended or lifted by the Government.
- While no magazines will be available for the foreseeable future, clients are invited to bring their own reading material.
- You will not be allowed to touch products in our retail area and we will be removing testers. Whilst this area will be cleaned regularly, it is still advisable in order to mitigate risk. If you are interested in purchasing a product, please ask a member of staff for help
- Your stylist will be wearing the required PPE advised by the government, including cloth aprons, a grade 2 mask and face shields while in close contact with a client. As from 24th September, it has now become mandatory for our Front of House Team to wear masks while behind a screen, so they will now be wearing a mask. This may appear strange but it is to protect both clients and staff. PPE will be changed regularly according to the Government and the World Health Organisation guidelines
- We miss you but we can’t hug you or shake your hand. Consultations will be through the mirror and not face to face. If you would like to chat to your stylist before your appointment, please arrange this with our front of house team.
- Loyalty point check- in will be done by the team by them entering your email address during payment. You can download the Trebbly app to see how many points you have and what rewards are available.
- Pay by card – unless you absolutely cannot.
Please also note that:
If you have been told to self-isolate or are feeling unwell with a high temperature or you are living with someone who has symptoms of corona virus, then will we reschedule your appointment for a later date, taking into consideration that it can take up to 14 days for symptoms to start to appear?
We will be carrying out social distancing measures and extra cleaning schedules throughout the day, so please be patient with us whilst we deal with the added pressures imposed upon us that we need to adhere to, to keep you and our team safe.
Our opening hours will be longer for the foreseeable future. This is so we can see as many of our clients as possible, as quickly as possible while following the social distance measures. This does mean a much reduced capacity for the salon at one time.
There will be an added charge for extra time required on longer hair appointments; this may be required due to overdue colours, haircuts and extremely thick and long hair.
Colour corrections will be on quotation and will require a consultation and strand test prior to the appointment. Please make us aware of what you have used on your hair.
Skin tests are required 48hrs prior to a new colour service.
We look forward to welcoming you back through our doors soon!
Our COVID-19 pledge:
- We will deep clean the salon every day with bleach and antibacterial products, paying special attention to high traffic areas such as door handles, toilet flush, taps and card payment machines.
- A COVID-19 risk assessment has been carried out.
- Staff have had full training related to COVID-19
- Regular management checks are in place
- We will provide hand sanitisers at reception and on every station, which both clients and staff will be required to use on arrival and throughout their time in the salon.
- Staggered client appointments to follow social distancing, and less staff and clients in at any one time.
- All styling positions, beauty rooms and manicure tables will be disinfected after each client and all equipment used will be sterilised using Barbicide, and steriliser units
- All gowns and towels will be one use only or disposable
Thank you for your patience, understanding and support. We will always strive for giving you’re the best customer care.