20 Apr We are Recruiting – Front of House, Salon Coordinator
Join our award winning Team
We are recruiting for a
Front of House, Salon coordinator
Full time – Tuesday – Saturday
We are looking for someone to join our front of house team, to act as the first point of contact for our customers. Ultimately you will help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with our customers.
Experience in a similar role is essential, and an administration background is preferred due to the role requirements
An excellent communicator who can work in a fast-paced environment, this is a position that’s pivotal to our salon running 100% effectively and one that carries significant responsibilities and challenges.
You’ll need exceptional customer service skills, remain calm under pressure, and be highly organised as it includes assisting the salon manager in the day to day running of the salon.
The Front of House role is vital to the salon running efficiently and effectively and experience is preferred due to working closely with the 19 members of our committed and passionate salon team
- An excellent communicator, this is a position that’s pivotal to our salon running effectively, and one that carries significant responsibilities and challenges
- Meet, greet and check in/out appointments
- To book, confirm and follow up appointments in person via phone and email
- Build professional and effective relationships with customers through open and interaction communication to engage with salon guests
- Process transactions and respond to clients queries and facilitate the customers with accurate, valid and complete information
- To include general office duties, day to day operating, and organisation duties
- Assist with retail and stock control
- Excellent communication abilities, verbal, phone and email with a client focussed attitude
- Solid organisation and record-keeping skills
- Hands-on experience with IT systems and office equipment
- Salon experience not essential, but an admin background is preferred
To apply send your CV to Sarah at email@example.com